Using a child theme protects your theme tweaks and customisations from future updates made to the parent theme. When a theme is updated, all of the files are replaced with new files. If you modified any of those files, all of your changes will be lost.
By creating a child theme, your changes so they are never lost.
- What Router can I use with Onestream Broadband? 28th June 2023
- Firefox 113 (2023) Tabs on top/bottom not working fixed again 18th May 2023
- Disable buying – Woocommerce 25th April 2023
- Windows Desktop Wallpaper Background for OCD users with shelves 13th April 2023
- Featured Image Admin Thumb – Working Plugin (WordPress 6.2) 6th April 2023
- Create a gallery in a Posts page 3rd March 2023
- Clickable elements too close together – Solved 21st February 2023
- Best ChatGPT Prompts 24th January 2023
- Make Elementor Accordion Closed by Default 13th January 2023
- noindex a specific page in WordPress using functions file 23rd December 2022