Using a child theme protects your theme tweaks and customisations from future updates made to the parent theme. When a theme is updated, all of the files are replaced with new files. If you modified any of those files, all of your changes will be lost.
By creating a child theme, your changes so they are never lost.
- How to check if a checkbox has been ticked in Jquery 11th July 2022
- Firefox 89-100 (2022) Tabs on top/bottom not working fixed again 9th May 2022
- Slash canonicalization at the end of the URL – htaccess 13th April 2022
- Airqino Type 1 Sensor Installation 5th April 2022
- Elementor json template files not uploading 18th January 2022
- Multiple featured images for blog posts 13th January 2022
- A Free Website on the Blockchain! 5th December 2021
- Passive Earning – Hi Dollars Crypto App 22nd November 2021
- Autostart Browser in Kiosk Mode – Raspberry Pi 4 Terminal Command 8th September 2021
- Open Chromium full screen -Raspberry Pi (Kiosk mode) 6th August 2021