To quick start wordpress after installing it, I use this method, whats yours?…. This works for me.
1. Settings – change permalinks to postname (best for seo) – which then will create a htaccess file.
2. Discourage search engines from finding site if used for developing web sites.
3. Install new plugin wpcore and I use a key such as WzA1jReEo6v1Yi0jOi73 for example.
4. Then activate all plugins by bulk action.
5. Done, now start adding new pages…..
6. Theme change?
Bulk install Siteorigins and everything you need Here